Monday, December 4, 2023

IST AND LAST. sigh

 


I-t’s the Cs at Pacers, their O vs our D-

S-o everyone’s excited this game to see.

T-here’s Brown, White,Tatum, Al, Jrue, no KP.


I-nteresting: Pacers attack Hauser (good D)

S-olid Brown. Tatum-get going should he!

T-here’s White!! Tatum, rebounds. Jrue, D!


I-ndeed Cs! 46% (vs 35) FG, up 7 start Q3!

S-weet 3s Hauser! Brown! Tatum! Cs, D?

T-yrese, Toppin, Turner. TATUM FOR THREE!


I-t’s WHITE FOR THREE! Tatum, need FT.

S-o, Nesmith? Where did he learn his D?

T-he Pacers , 10-2. HAUSER FOR THREE!


I-ck, Pacers, 16-2 run. GUAHD THEIR 3!

S-ee Patient Brown! Cs within 7 end Q3.

T-Os, Cs. 5 of 6, HAUSER FOR THREE! 


I-ntelligent White! Luke! Tatum! More. D.

S-eriously, Tatum! Brown, steal! White! D!

T-ie! 7-0 run. Al reb, BROWN FOR THREE!


I-n His Prime Al! Brown! Nesmith’s D?

S-igh, Tatum FTs. Brown, so open was he!

T-yrese 1st career trip dub. TATUM FT!


I…love Brown Block! Tatum! Pacers, the 3.

S-illy TOs. Nesmith enjoyin’. Not so any C.

T-he Pacers are hyped. Tatum. Jrue…knee?


I-s it Nesmith revenge? No gripe have we.

S-uch a wild game. BROWN FOR THREE!

T-hat’s Brown, foul 6. Tatum complaint, no T.


I-t’s a few days off. No Vegas if you’re a C.

S-o that’s the end of the CELTICS’ IS…

T.

ok, still CELTICS HOORAH!

🏀 ☘️

No comments:

Post a Comment